- Write about a time when you or someone you know was bullied and how it was or could have been better handled.
- Write about a bullying incident from the video andhow you would have handled the situation if you were the victim or observer
- Reread the speech (attached-- copy will be made available for everyone in the class) that Bobbie gave for the "No Name Party".
- Have students write down comments or questions that could be used for discussion - or - develop a prompt for studens from this FRIDAY's DISCUSSION activity.
- STUDENTS work in small groups to come up with slogans or posters to display in the classroom or school to prevent bullying.
- Students share a piece of writing, discussion topic, poster, etc., related to NO NAME CALLING week.
Friday, January 19, 2007
WEDNESDAY WRITING - Week #17